Legendary photographer, Terry O’Neill, whose images defined the Swinging Sixties and Seventies, has collaborated with games board artist Alexandra Llewellyn to create the ultimate collectable backgammon board featuring the Goddesses Terry has photographed including Bardot, Ursula Andress, Raquel Welch, Goldie Hawn, Jean Shrimpton, Audrey Hepburn and Twiggy.
- Handmade in the UK in macassar ebony
- Limited edition of 20 pieces
- Each signed and numbered by Terry O’Neill
- Compartments lined in calf leather
- 78cm (when open) x 58cm width x 9.8cm. Tournament sized.
- Dice-shakers engraved with Terry’s camera ‘click’ fingerprint.
- Playing pieces are brass inlaid with mother of pearl and red glass 45mm dia x 11mm
- Bottoms of playing pieces inlaid with leather embossed with a camera aperture.
- Brass hinges and fastenings
For any more information and for images please contact Famie at firstname.lastname@example.org